Out Standing Projects
Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Financing Projects
Shayegan’s work is not limited to the construction of the project but also works in urban development on Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Financing basis and divers activities of the holding companies guarantees flawless execution of the projects. Fereshteh Palace Residence is the latest example of Shayegan’s activities on EPCF basis.
Urban development projects: buildings and industrial plants, residential, office and commercial projects
To create Shayegan’s modern urban projects, specialists in different areas share their points of view to develop the desired infrastructures and sustainable development using the latest technologies. 21st century urban development demands for adapting the needs of future with today’s technologies and thus, commitment to precise leadership and smart investment.
Some of Out Standing Projects:
- 1952 - The main building of the Ministry of Economy with an area of 30 thousand square meters.
- 1961 - Iranian Tobacco Company warehouse complex with an area of 20 thousand square meters
- 1965 - The city of Bouin Zahra. Including 35 thousand square meters of residential buildings over 1 million square meters of land for housing development of the town
- 1969 - National University of Tehran. Design and construction of a total area of 100 thousand square meters including the schools of medicine, architecture, dentistry, art and the management building.
- 1974 - Behjatabad residential complex. 95 thousand square meters of residential space in 14 towers, along with the development and construction of the surrounding parks.
- 1983 - Ocean Science University, Rasht. Designed and constructed with the cooperation of the Swiss company Hervé du Rham.
- 1989 - University of Gilan. Construction of the University which covers an area of 16 thousand square meters in a land of 130 thousand square meters.
- 1995 - Mashhad Cement Complex. Construction of 14 new production lines with a production capacity of 3 thousand tons of cement per day.
- 2002 - Mehregan residential complex. Construction of 18 thousand square meters of luxury residential space in a 24-story tower.
- 2008 - Iran Zamin residential complex. 106 thousand square meters of residential space in three towers of 29 floors.
- 2014 - Ladan residential complex
Transportation infrastructures: roads, bridges, railways, tunnels
Expansion of the transportation system is essential for economic growth. With considerable background of completed projects, Shayegan is now one of the most respected civil contractors of Iran.
- 1952 - Bijan bridge on Amol-Abali road.
- 1953 - 20 km of the main asphalt road between Tehran and Qazvin.
- 1954 - 20 km of the main asphalt road between Rey and Varamin.
- 1954 – 1956 - Laying asphalt on main streets of Tehran.
- 1957 - 54 km railroad from the city Mianeh to Tabriz, with 2 million cubic meters of hand rock excavation, construction of 120 bridges and six tunnels.
- 1966 - 10 underpass bridges for Trans-Iranian Railway.
- 1971 - 35 km of railroad between Natanz and Tabriz.
- 1971 - Dorood Tunnels in the trans - Iranian railway, 2200 meter long with 6 meter diameter.
- 1986 - 72 km of the main road in Mianjangal - Kahgom.
- 1992 - Road construction between Azadmehr and Karsang.
- 1998 - Niayesh highway in Tehran. Connecting Tehran from East to West by Five and a half kilometers of a 6-lane highway including 3 million cubic meters of excavation and 300 thousand cubic meters of concrete walls.
Sustainable development projects: intelligent buildings; clean and renewable energies
Sustainable development is one of the company’s greatest values in the modern urban world with utilizing state of the art technologies, while taking into account the needs of future.
- Fereshteh Palace designed by Jamshid Esmailzadeh is an up to date example of our ability in sustainable development. This project is located in the best part of Fereshteh street, with eye-catching views, and it is being built in accordance with the standards of today’s architecture and the world’s most luxurious modern complexes.
- 114 large condominium in 11 floors, 4 floors of parking space, 7000 square meters of landscaping in an area of 10000 square meters.
- Fereshteh Palace employs solar panels to provide the parking lighting power which lower the energy consumption.
- Each Condominium is equipped with an intelligent system to set the lights, HVAC, curtains, doors and other facilities which are controlled through a touch panel, via SMS or over the internet.
- This project has been selected amongst the top five smart buildings of Asia in the year 2016 by the international society of KNX.
Water resource projects: Paths and irrigation canals, Water treatment plants
Creating infrastructure is not just about building roads and bridges. It also involves bringing electric power, means of communication and transportation to people and providing clean water for agricultural growth.
- 121st Section of Qazvin irrigation projects. Building the main and the secondary canals delivering water to agricultural pastures in this area
- Qazvin irrigation projects, section 129. 30 km of the main water supply canal from Taleghan’s Dam and 140 km of the sub-canals